18 week baby belly!
I have recently been feeling my little man moving. It is the best. It is still very faint but I know it's him. Today I had been getting a little worried because I didn't feel him yesterday evening or this morning. All day long I've been a little worried. Just now I sat down, got in comfy clothes turned off the television and waited, sure enough I felt my little boy. He knew his mama needed him to say hi.
I still can't believe I'm going to be a mom. My belly is growing, we bought a crib, we've been talking about names, but it's still a little unreal. I just can't wait to hold him in my arms and kiss him on his sweet little head and wrap his tiny fingers around mine. Then it will be real. I think more real than anything I've ever felt before. Life will be in true perspective. This is why I am here.
I'm going to be a mom.
I'm going to be a mom.

OK, this post just made me tear up a bit... What can I say, I am a hormonal woman...
ReplyDeleteIt is a very sweet post, and you look great!
Haha I'm crying, too! I love my babies! It's just the BEST!!
ReplyDeleteI just came to tell you that you made me tear up a little bit but I guess that is the theme of the day. I will claim the grandma hormones.. :)
ReplyDeleteBrittany, WHATEVER! You don't even look pregnanent! You just look like you had a super size Carls Jr. meal deal! Ha ha I am really happy for you... being a mom is the best :)
ReplyDeleteFeeling them move is the ultimate best thing ever!!!!! Wait til you can see him moving and Ricky can feel him....oh how neat!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I bet he's going to be a handsome dude!
ReplyDeleteMy gosh your one little paragraph made like 5 people tear up, me included! I am so excited for you, your excitement almost makes me want to get knocked up... almost! I cant wait to make that lil mans bedding and get all cozy with him!
ReplyDeleteDarling, you look adorable. How fun.
ReplyDeleteyou look so great!! itty bitty baby belly!! so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete