Everything is happening so quickly, but not unwelcomed. I was telling one of my good friends the other day how long I have had my eye set on this boy. It's been quite a road we've been on. We've been through a lot together and over the past year and half have both changed and grown so much. My good friend Natalie was able to meet us in Tucson for our engagement photo shoot. I had my eye set on an old miniature golf course that is now closed. Because we, (Ricky and Natalie) wanted to be law abiding citizens we were unable to shoot on the Private Property. Tucson has so much character, the reason I wanted to go there. We were able to find a great industrial setting with amazing colors and textures. We also jointed the bums in downtown Tucson for a cozy picnic. Here they are. Thanks again Nat!
No comments:
Post a Comment