Friday, July 9

and it's here...

the stress that is. I can typically handle stress quite well. For some reason, probably the fact that "girl stuff" as Ricky calls it is happening, and I'm getting married in 8 days, I am super sensitive and having to remind myself this is a happy time! : )
It's just a lot to plan,
to buy,
to do!

Especially when you're me. I love crafting and creating, but I'm kinda picky. I don't know what I want typically till I am creating it, so it's hard for me to ask for help. However, I was able to wrangle up some help from my dear cousin APRIL. She has been so helpful. I love that we share the same creative juice, or whatever it is. She gets me. Maybe that means you're crazy too April. ha. But Seriously Thank you so much!

We're headed to Tucson for Ricky's Grandmother's 90th birthday. She's such a sweet lady, and still looks beautiful. I'm definitely marrying into some pretty genes.

Next week:
Monday-work,work out, get nails done, ask Ricky AGAIN to make play list, make signs
Tuesday-work, lunch with girl friends, die grey hairs, YES i have grey hairs, lots of them!!! Finish flowers, make pillows
Wednesday- work, work out- gotta look good in a white dress, pack everything, finishing touches
Thursday- drive up North, take a deep breath, smell the forest, relax. 
Friday- Plan- begin decorating. Greet friends and family. 
Saturday- Marry the man of my dreams! - I suppose nothing else will really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment