Ricky and I have always talked about wanting kids, of course we wanted to take some time for ourselves, travel, save up some money, pay off credit cards, possibly buy a house, and work on our side business before getting pregnant... that plan didn't last too long. Last month we decided we'd temp fate a bit. We gave it one chance to "work." What can I say, my husband is not only handsome but functional. haha
I had been feeling way to good these past few weeks. I had discounted the slight chance I had of being pregnant and was happy with trying again. I was eager for the time of the month to come so we could get the process rolling and was a bit irritated that it was taking so long. Finally, on Thursday afternoon I decided to take the test I'd been saving for next month. In my head I was anticipating the negative pink line but secretly hoping for a double positive response. Sure enough... it lit right up.
I hope no one is disgusted that I posted a picture of something I peed on! (It's edited) lol
So hopefully all goes as planned. We're both so excited, a little shocked, not scared, it's not real enough yet. I'll try and keep my posts frequent! (per Emily's request). :)
Love you all, thank you for your best wishes and support... I'm sure we're going to need it!
Congrats Brittany! We are so excited for you and we are getting the news early! Parenthood is the best! Love and miss ya!
ReplyDeleteWhat! How exciting! I can't wait to see the beautiful black haired child!
ReplyDeleteYAY for you guys! Yes, keep the posts frequent. I'm really very happy for you and Ricky!
ReplyDeleteYaY!!!!! Can't wait to see the cute little Ricky! Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you two ! Congratulations ! Your life is going to change drastically for the better !
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!! Brendan & I are talking about trying for number two in January! Pregnancy is the most amazing thing I have EVER experienced! It definitely changes your life for the better! Hope everything goes well! :) And DEFINITELY keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Ricky might not like you for the next 9 months but after that it is amazing! ;) Hope you're feeling well.
ReplyDeleteBrittany and Ricky, wishes really do come true. I don't read the blog often enough, congradulations. Being pregnant is the most awesome thing. You're a partner in the creation which God blessed women with. May you have his blessings.
ReplyDeleteGrandma Kathy
congrats!!! that is awesome!!!!!! kids are seriously the best EVER!
ReplyDeleteYippee! I'm so excited! I love Grandma Kathys comment! So true! Can't wait for like 9 months! And no...its ok that you posted a peed on object but only if its a pregancy test!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you! Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete