Tuesday, November 23

It's on the fridge!

That means... it's official! We're pregnant, and only once, Whew!
Our first appointment was today. It went great... Ricky the guy that won't even let me say period survived. He told me he's probably going to pass out during child birth. Good thing he has till JULY 11th to get ready.

I'm still in disbelief, I think that's what it is. Especially since I've been feeling great. I have been more tired, I go to the bathroom all the time, my hunger feels equivalent to that of a teenage boy, but other than that I'm good, and counting myself lucky. I know this probably won't last too long... so I'm still bracing myself for the worst, and ofcourse praying and hoping for the best!

10 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to find out if your having a little boy or a girl. I love your blog , keep us all updated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I remember the first time I saw Keegan & his little flicker of a heartbeat!Crazy to think he is already almost eight & a half months old! It flies by! Enjoy every second of your pregnancy especially if you aren't having any morning sickness! :) COngrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh congrats brittany!! So exciting!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!!! This means it's all real! Best feeling in the entire world...wait....ummmm almost....wait til the little one starts moving around and you can feel it!! I AM SO STINKIN' EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO excited for you guys! love all your posts! hadlie is such a cutie & could make anyone baby hungry! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so exciting Brit! It will be fun to see what this little one looks like. I think there is no chance of you having to worry about it's looks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey!! jes is doing good, and so are we! ya i just started getting really into the whole photography thing. i will be in town the next two weeks if they need them done let me know and we can talk details. do you still have my number? so excited about the new little baby!! so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. brittany, this is so exciting! you guys will have a beautiful baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had heard you got married a while back and now your pregnant! That is so exciting for you guys! I hope you keep feeling good the whole time. What a pretty baby that one is going to be! Good Luck!!

    (My blog is private) email me your address to tracibutler07@hotmail.com and I will send ya an invite if you want.

    ReplyDelete