Sunday, March 13

Drum Roll Please

His name shall be.......
Coen Anthony Franco

Ricky suggested the name Coen, and it just kind of fit! 
We wanted something original, but not made up or too crazy. 
Something strong, not feminine, and easy to understand. 
Anthony is Ricky and his Dad's Middle name. 
Hope you like! 

and... Here is week 23 picture.

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Super cute name :) Now I can make him things with his initials!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the spelling, it totally fits your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it what a STRONG name!
    I also love that you are having a boy and by the way Mama you look oh sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brit, you look so cute! i love your belly and the name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Brittany and Ricky!!!!! You look great! Having a baby is so fun and exciting. And work, Allee is finding that out!! We are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so great brittany!! love the name! how fun! invite me to the baby shower, k? so i can give you tie onesies n stuff :) yay!! thank you so much for your sweet comment- made me tear up! us girls should all hang out...SOON :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so cute! I love your belly! I also love the name and can't wait to meet him. He already looks so handsome!!!

    ReplyDelete