Wednesday, March 30

Happy Birthday Daddy

Today is Ricky's Birthday. I am getting him a windshield for his car, which is much needed as some of you may know, but not the most exciting present ever. So I wanted to do something special for him. A friend of mine told me how cool the 3D ultrasounds are. We weren't planning on getting one, but I thought it would be a good present for Ricky. I surprised him, picked him up for lunch and took him to our 12 o clock appointment. We got to spend about 30 minutes watching little Coen. It was amazing. He's already so handsome! Ricky was glad he got to spend his birthday with his little boy. :)
We thought he had the Franco nose from the videos, but I think this picture looks a lot like his mama! The tech also kept talking about how perfect his lips are. Going to have to watch him with the baby girls!

This one is actually my favorite. If you look closely you can see his little face in the background. His legs are up around his head and yes those are his little boy parts. lol But look how adorable his little legs are. I just love him already!


The picture doesn't even do the cuteness justice. We got to see him actually yawn. Technology is incredible!
Happy Birthday Daddy Ricky. WE LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! what a fun present!! thats funny about the nose! the first thing i thought when i got the pic. text was..awww he has her nose! guess we'll have to wait and see!! miss you much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea for a birthday present! Coen is lucky to have such adoring parents already! He is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so the first thing I thought was his nose is just like Brittany! He is going to be one handsome little guy. We won't know what to do with a baby that is not a toehead. So fun! Can't wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' fun!!! I am so happy for you. Its so fun to hear and see you be so excited to be a mom. It truely is a wonderful thing. Tell Ricky Happy Birthday from the Brimhalls. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This entry made me cry! I know I'm a dork, what a wonderful idea! How are you going to ever top that birthday gift? Thanks for taking a peek at my family! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete