Thursday, March 3

Favorite new pass time...

...staring at my baby, I mean belly
Little baby Franco is already so cute! I've not been feeling well the past few days so we've had some time to hang out. He's been moving so much lately! It's now my favorite to just sit here and watch him moving in my tummy. I can tell he's getting so big. The other day I was sitting at work and could feel him kicking my lower stomach then all the sudden I felt him much higher on the opposite side. I couldn't believe he reached that far. I guess it makes sense... he is the size of a carrot! lol
He's going to be here before we know it. 
Oh, and I think we decided on a name! 
Should we keep it a secret? :)

6 comments:

  1. Did you change it from the last time we talked? What a fun past time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so fun Britt! I haven't seen my little guy moving yet, but have been feeling him more and more. And the last fruit/veggie I read him being compared to was a cucumber. Haha. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats the name??? I wanna know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. do tell the name. do tell.

    & congrats on the house! thats so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes you have to tell... or ill start calling him fiedo. swear. ill do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do tell! I think it has been fun to know kimmie tink's name.

    ReplyDelete